News from Ukraine Conflict

Started by bayonetbrant, May 07, 2014, 09:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

^I conquered a country that was this big
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Heh, I bet that's what he was saying too.

'Wait til you see the next one.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"In Russia, men go topless. And women stare at them".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

'In Soviet Russia men are men. And women are men. Everyone is man.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

In Russia, women have boobs. And men ARE boobs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Do you not feel the love, comrade? Do you need The Reeducation?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

airboy

At least Trump has not melted our eyeballs with a similar photo.

Windigo

Quote from: airboy on December 30, 2017, 06:56:03 PM
At least Trump has not melted our eyeballs with a similar photo.

He still has a good golf swing
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

airboy

Why Obama did not give the Ukraine the rights to buy Javelin missiles is something I never understood.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: airboy on December 31, 2017, 11:54:01 AM
Why Obama did not give the Ukraine the rights to buy Javelin missiles is something I never understood.

Trying not to escalate at a time when they could've caused serious mischief in Syria, and trying not to scare the hell out of the NATO allies we have on the Baltic Coast that Trump thinks we should abandon because they don't pay their fair share into the alliance.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 31, 2017, 11:57:39 AM
Quote from: airboy on December 31, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

Trying not to escalate at a time when they could've caused serious mischief in Syria, and trying not to scare the hell out of the NATO allies we have on the Baltic Coast that Trump thinks we should abandon because they don't pay their fair share into the alliance.

I can buy the Syria argument.  The Baltics?  Wonderful people and wonderful countries which are great to visit.  But Russia could take them in 24 hours if they wished.  Syria ended up being a Russian/Syrian & Iran victory over ISIS and the Syrian rebels.

Still, thanks for the insight.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: airboy on January 01, 2018, 11:42:59 AMBut Russia could take them in 24 hours if they wished.

everyone knows that - especially them - and that's why they're scared to death of any provocations of the Russians

and having a President who openly casts doubt on article 5 of the NATO treaty doesn't help, since that was a major reason most of those former eastern European countries joined NATO
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

Soon more 'Wagner' AFVs go BOOM.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth