Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 09:13:03 AM »
Season 2 of the Punisher began last night and, DAMN, I was hooked after the first 3 min. When the first scene has Frank covered in blood, you know it's going to be GOOD.  O0  Body Count First Episode: between 12 and 20 I'd say.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Unsolved Mysteries
« Last post by Steelgrave on Yesterday at 10:04:14 PM »
Itís not the real thing without Robert Stack.

Buzzkill   :nerd:  But probably correct.

Great news! Now maybe we can find out how the aliens turned Elvis into Bigfoot. Or was it the other way around?  :idiot2:

Dunno about Elvis but......https://www.boston.com/culture/entertainment/2019/01/18/the-man-who-killed-hitler-and-then-the-bigfoot
« Last post by Gusington on Yesterday at 10:00:26 PM »
Itís not the real thing without Robert Stack.
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 08:59:25 PM »
Great news! Now maybe we can find out how the aliens turned Elvis into Bigfoot. Or was it the other way around?  :idiot2:
« Last post by JasonPratt on Yesterday at 06:29:49 PM »
Will be curious how many "Missing 411" cases show up nowadays.
RIP to a man we all owe a lot to.  Thank you, sir, for your bravery.  And success!
Music, TV, Movies / Unsolved Mysteries
« Last post by Steelgrave on Yesterday at 05:53:58 PM »
Is coming back!  Oh hell yes! Fingers crossed for a bingeworthy reboot.

https://deadline.com/2019/01/netflix-unsolved-mysteries-shawn-levy-1202537462/
RIP, he's portrayed in several later epsiodes of The Heavy Water War mini-series (although was not a main character; watched it on Netflix). 
General Discussion / Re: RIP John Bogle
« Last post by solops on Yesterday at 10:02:07 AM »
Truly a revolutionary visionary guy....and made himself rich by giving investors a better deal. I got out of school in 1982 and started putting money into Vanguard funds in 1983....easily the smartest thing I ever did. I am still amazed at people who put their money in high cost funds when Bogle's Vanguard family of funds is available. Fidelity used to be their only competitor.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Film Genre Popularity over the
« Last post by DoctorQuest on Yesterday at 10:00:38 AM »
Horror and Sci-Fi definitions can get a little fuzzy (Alien) as can Action/Thriller and Fantasy/Sci-Fi.

Fun to talk about, though...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10