Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Computer Wargaming / Re: Wars of Succession
« Last post by panzerde on Today at 05:34:40 PM »
Prinz Eugen is fabulous

He would no doubt be amused to know that the most notable ship named after him, the Prinz Eugen, was a heavy cruiser.

:DD
Computer Wargaming / Re: Wars of Succession
« Last post by Staggerwing on Today at 05:17:28 PM »
Prinz Eugen is fabulous

He would no doubt be amused to know that the most notable ship named after him, the Prinz Eugen, was a heavy cruiser.
Computer Wargaming / Re: Elite: Dangerous. I broke down.
« Last post by Jarhead0331 on Today at 04:31:29 PM »
Ok - I was going to stay out of this and let some other hard core Elitist reply - particularly as I wasn't very good at it...but as you've been starved of responses...

I haven't been in it a great deal...not in the last month or so at least. What I do know is when I did last play it for a few days (maybe a couple of months ago?), it was much more enjoyable.

Apart from Horizons and it being (seemingly) easier to trade, I can't say I found it that different or daunting to jump back in after my hiatus. You remember my complete inability to make any money, right? Well, I was able to increase my wealth considerably in those days. So if I was to hazard a guess, trade is either a)easier or b)more plentiful.
F
Either way - when I jumped in I was familiar with everything in short order and enjoyed it.

So jump in - I'm sure you'll find the water fine.  O0

Thanks, JD. Good to know...Iíll check it out!
« Last post by Kushan on Today at 04:09:52 PM »
I started playing again a few weeks ago. I neber had a tremendous amount of credits but I was able to pick up pretty much where I left off with no real difficulty.

Lots of changes coming in the "Beyond" Season/Series of updates throughout this year. First part of it; trade changes, Chieftan, planet improvements is scheduled to hit beta this week.

Don't let the thargoids get you

Had my first encounter with them on New Years Eve. I ran afoul of 4 of them... Unfortunately I was still carrying Guardian artifacts. 3 of them left, the 4th obliterated my Asp.
« Last post by bob48 on Today at 03:08:39 PM »
As an old experienced mini's painter, I can verify, beyond any doubt, that you can apply primer with a brush  ;D
« Last post by undercovergeek on Today at 03:06:17 PM »
Basing the first platoon - Pva and grass everywhere - mishap with the primer can and the nozzle fell off so back to warlord tomorrow for another can
« Last post by bob48 on Today at 03:04:01 PM »
Been there, done that.

Why aren't you busy painting mini's?
« Last post by undercovergeek on Today at 02:54:49 PM »
It's part of the prostate test for a man of your age
« Last post by bob48 on Today at 02:52:20 PM »
I'd hate to get grabbed by the Thargoids.
« Last post by undercovergeek on Today at 02:47:15 PM »
Don't let the thargoids get you
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10