Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobos

Sorry Ogaburan, I'm a dirty opportunist.  Best of luck in future games.

parone

there are two types of dominions players:  opportunists, and dead men

Huw the Poo

Hey Byrdman - shove your thunderstrike up your arse!  >:(

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 24, 2013, 04:45:46 PM

its real fun when it gets going!

byrdman57

Well I haven't watched that battle, I just looked at the scorecard and quit the game in disgust. Unfortunately, 500 undead is just a little too much for me to handle.

Huw the Poo

Did you see how many of mine you killed though?  It was a pyhhric victory; I'll never survive another assault like that.

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 24, 2013, 05:07:30 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 24, 2013, 04:45:46 PM

its real fun when it gets going!

LOL!

Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 24, 2013, 05:54:20 PM
Did you see how many of mine you killed though?  It was a pyhhric victory; I'll never survive another assault like that.

You've still got.. what?  About 100+ left? 

Skellies are easy to replace for you.  ;)  Whereas shapeshifting Thunderstriking mages aren't.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Nefaro on June 24, 2013, 06:51:37 PM
Skellies are easy to replace for you.  ;)  Whereas shapeshifting Thunderstriking mages aren't.

That's balance for you! ;)  Besides, Byrdman roundly kicked my arse in another game recently, so forgive me a cruel chuckle for this particular victory. :D

Yskonyn

Oh oh... Caelum's little nation is in for it now.. *eek*
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Huw the Poo

I'm starting to see how LA Ermor can be countered on the strategic level as well as the tactical.  Gonna have to ramp my game up, somehow.  Byrdman, what the hell were those horse-riding things?  That battle was like a meatgrinder!  I may have won but it bloody cost me.  Again.

How come everyone wants to be my friend in Groghammer but everyone hates me in this game? :'(

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

parone

C'tis truly feels for the armies of Ermor.

We ourselves suffered cruely last turns at the hands of former ally and trading partner, Bogarus.  Their act of naked aggression against a lightly guarded province, and the subsequent atrocities against the civilians(we cannot confirm that, but we are reporting it), mostly hatchlings and females, was as heinous as it was unexpeced.  Cruel, sneering Bolshevik forces have done their worst!

C'tis will attempt to counter with what few self defense forces she can scrape up.  But we ask, why must there always be conflict, when the only thing we, the lizards in the south desire, is peace.

In this vein, C'tis offers the world a gift.  We shall alleviate the suffering in the world, and also increase the gold income of every empire on the map.  Why, you ask?

Benevolence. 

byrdman57

Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 29, 2013, 03:23:38 AM
Byrdman, what the hell were those horse-riding things?  That battle was like a meatgrinder!  I may have won but it bloody cost me.  Again.

How come everyone wants to be my friend in Groghammer but everyone hates me in this game? :'(

That horse riding thing was my secrete weapon  ;D. But seriously, everyone hates you because your mere presence is horribly toxic!

Phobos

C'Tis, speaking with a forked tongue.

Attacking your former allies and attempting to gobble up the entire southern continent is an act sure to draw the attention of all major powers.  That includes Bogarus, by the way.

Jomon gave me that province.  Your claim to it was non existant and the Red Army was only too happy to liberate it from the clutches of skirt wearing, reptillian theocrats.  Feel free to send whoever you like my way, you're not getting it back.

-Bogarus

Huw the Poo

Quote from: byrdman57 on June 29, 2013, 11:10:03 AM
That horse riding thing was my secrete weapon  ;D.

I hope you don't have many more of them!  I had a tough enough time against your stupid mages, I don't need these guys on my back as well!

QuoteBut seriously, everyone hates you because your mere presence is horribly toxic!

...and in the game? :D