Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

quick check of the llama server shows the turns hosted but i didnt get an email - i have now received it after a resend call - keep an eye out if you havent received a mail

JasonPratt

I am a bad co-admin. :( I was off somewhere else and didn't see the discussion to extend it for Ysk.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 17, 2013, 08:46:45 AM
quick check of the llama server shows the turns hosted but i didnt get an email - i have now received it after a resend call - keep an eye out if you havent received a mail

Thanks for the heads-up; I hadn't received mine.

Yskonyn

back from holiday! Ahh it was sorely needed for my wife and myself.
Truely wonderful time.
But now its time to return to warmongering! Alas, I see I did get à stale turn. Hey Jason, did I not pay you enough?! ;)  ;D
No worries I think I van suffer a stale.
I'll be able to send in my turn tomorrow morning and reset the turn interval to something quicker again. Game on!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

parone

glad your home safe, glad you had a good time!

undercovergeek

parone

hmmm.  i wonder exactly how long it has been since Ysk actually submitted a turn.  we had an 11 day delay, then he came home...

then he staled...

now everyone has their turn in...

and...

no Ysk

Nefaro

LOL!  He doesn't have another 10-day vacation left does he?  :P

Yskonyn

Jeez guys. I didnt think this was a job! ;) you sound like a secretary! :D
There is real life to live, parone! Especially with a baby. This is sometimes devastatimg for gaming time. But all my turns are sent.
Turn interval is altered. Game on
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Nefaro

Yskonyn

parone

there is a real life to live???? really??? 

me, i just sit by my computer and wait for the turns to come in.   :'(

when they don't, i look like this >:(

yes i am making fun :P

now you look like this :o

Nefaro

It looks like a pack of starving hyenas on a sickly Pithi wildebeast over there.  :o

Yskonyn

parone

LOL.  yeah.  get to work lutes

oh wait, i better :-X