Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Phobos on April 25, 2013, 08:10:22 PM
Yay!

Bounty on Utgard is off.

Bounty on Ermor is on.  1000 gold.

Pah!

I'm beginning to think this bounty stuff is just tricksy, now.

Phobos

Quote from: Nefaro on April 26, 2013, 03:56:28 PM
Pah!

I'm beginning to think this bounty stuff is just tricksy, now.

I'm not sending an advance, if that's what you're after.  You get paid when the job is done.

Post a screenshot of you killing Ermor's pretender god and I''ll throw in a bonus though.   

undercovergeek

Huw the Poo

If anyone here is tempted by 1,500 gold and 50 gems, you aren't powerful enough to take out the legendary Ermor.

Incidentally, the lands of glorious Ermor and puny Bogarus are not neighbours.  Make no mistake, the feeble threats of Bogarus arise from a grudge, forever held since two of our cultists acted by themselves and easily conquered one of decrepit Bogarus's disgusting little provinces.  Bogarus is angry!  Bogarus is foolish!

We make no counteroffer of our own; we are engaged with far more important matters.  We are, however, starting to consider diverting one of our skirmishing parties east into the foul lands of Bogarus to wipe them from the world for the good of all!

undercovergeek

Vlam

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to see that you all supported me :p . This community is very nice, honestly.
I guess that I'll be more active there than on Shrapnel one's, people seems more friendly!

This said, I'm going to be in holydays from tomorrow to the 5 May.
I may be able to play turns (I still don't know is there is the wifi in the hostel), but not one every two days.

Can you adjust the time on llamaserver please, and leave quickhost?
Thank you, and sorry for this :-\ .

parone

Phobos

Have fun on holiday Vlam.

Ermor:

Bogarus has no reply to make to your generals, other than...

undercovergeek

Quote from: parone on April 27, 2013, 05:47:47 AM
enjoy your holiday, Vlam!

+1 have a good time Vlam - everyone make notes - without them youll only end up staring at your screen on May 6th thinking 'why the hell did i move here?'

Huw the Poo

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 27, 2013, 05:51:54 AM
+1 have a good time Vlam - everyone make notes - without them youll only end up staring at your screen on May 6th thinking 'why the hell did i move here?'

Hahaha!  Happens to me every single damn turn.  The worst one is spell research.  "Why the hell did I start researching this school?!"

Have a good holiday Vlam.

JasonPratt

As the current lagger on the turns (I wasn't sent mine by the server, just completed it a few minutes ago), have a great vacation, Vlam!

Hopefully Ysk will move the clock up, but I recommend emailing him just to be safe.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

If I make the interval 5 days, would that give you enough time for now?
If you are still looking to go stale, please let me know and I'll up the interval in time.

And gents, once again, remeber that upping the interval doesnt prevent us from playing a turn earlier as long as everyone has sent in their turn.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Vlam

Thanks everyone!
I'll do my best, but if there is no wifi, I won't be able to tell you!

And gents, once again, remeber that upping the interval doesnt prevent us from playing a turn earlier as long as everyone has sent in their turn.

That's why I spoke about quickhost ;) .