Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Nobody recognizes anything that you post!  ;)
Any time is a good time for pie.

bayonetbrant

He's only in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame for having played with one of the biggest bands of the last 25 years
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Arctic Blast

It might help if the video wasn't grainy as Hell. I couldn't determine for certain that dude has a face.

bayonetbrant

It's Matt Sorum, of GNR
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Stags, you're pretty funny........       looking

BanzaiCat

Bison

BanzaiCat

I haven't listened to this album in FOREVER.

I used to own it on cassette and would often listen to it all the way through while relaxing at the computer or doing homework.

Staggerwing

I was kinda down on PF after Roger Waters left so I didn't pay much attention to them for a while. It's as if they sounded the same musically but some kind of ad-jingle writer had take over the lyrics.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Bison

Staggerwing

MetalDog

When do the tv people get here?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 28, 2015, 06:32:29 PM
I was kinda down on PF after Roger Waters left so I didn't pay much attention to them for a while. It's as if they sounded the same musically but some kind of ad-jingle writer had take over the lyrics.

This one album of theirs was the only one I owned. I dug some of their other stuff, but only bits and pieces. This album, though, I love from beginning to end.