Which D&D Monster Are You?

Started by LongBlade, August 26, 2015, 01:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Lich (Acererak, the Demi-Lich)

Many creatures hope to escape death. When such creatures are powerful and corrupt—such as yourself—they sometimes turn to rituals that can transform them into liches. However, immortality comes with a price, and you have since lost the remaining shreds of your humanity in the process. Oops.

:crazy2:

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Barthheart on August 26, 2015, 01:55:27 PM
Flesh Golem

QuoteYou are a grisly assortment of humanoid body parts stitched and bolted together into a muscled brute imbued with formidable strength. Your brain is capable of simple reason, although your thoughts are no more sophisticated than those of a young child (candy good!).

:coolsmiley:

Me, too...

Freyland

Quote from: Barthheart on August 26, 2015, 01:55:27 PM
Flesh Golem

QuoteYou are a grisly assortment of humanoid body parts stitched and bolted together into a muscled brute imbued with formidable strength. Your brain is capable of simple reason, although your thoughts are no more sophisticated than those of a young child (candy good!).

:coolsmiley:

If you answer all the questions in the most perverse way possible, they will label you as a lesser version of this golem.

It's called a Flesh-light.

LongBlade

Quote from: Freyland on August 28, 2015, 05:31:06 PM
If you answer all the questions in the most perverse way possible, they will label you as a lesser version of this golem.

It's called a Flesh-light.

Also known as Mirth's stunt double when Star comes to town.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

airboy

Quote from: Nefaro on August 28, 2015, 11:48:36 AM
Lich (Acererak, the Demi-Lich)

Many creatures hope to escape death. When such creatures are powerful and corrupt—such as yourself—they sometimes turn to rituals that can transform them into liches. However, immortality comes with a price, and you have since lost the remaining shreds of your humanity in the process. Oops.

Same.

Staggerwing

Huh. I get labeled as Meat Puppet as well. ::)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

LongBlade

So far we've seen six answers: lich, vampire, owlbear, flesh golem, mummy, and kobold.

Given the diversity of fauna in the D&D universe, that's pretty lame. Where's a beholder? A dragon (oh, the irony of leaving that one out)? Orc? Drow? Demon? The list is almost endless.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: LongBlade on August 29, 2015, 09:11:30 AM
So far we've seen six answers: lich, vampire, owlbear, flesh golem, mummy, and kobold.

Given the diversity of fauna in the D&D universe, that's pretty lame. Where's a beholder? A dragon (oh, the irony of leaving that one out)? Orc? Drow? Demon? The list is almost endless.

Werewolf is surely in there as well.  The clues aren't exactly subtle about it.