Total War: THREE KINGDOMS In-Engine Trailer - Reveals plans for non-historical c

Started by Destraex, June 07, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on February 11, 2019, 05:35:18 PM
As I learn more about it I get less excited, I have to be honest. And you know there is no bigger TW fan than me. It's just not doing it for me in the previews.

Same here.  First non-Warhammer entry in the series that is looking like it's going to get a pass from me.

To be fair, I wasn't deeply into the setting to begin with.  Nothing I've seen has done anything to dig itself out of that hole.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Grim.Reaper

Not me, I am all in as usual:)  Already pre ordered so just waiting for the day.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jomni

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Gusington

That's the line right there, son.

Who could ever be expected to buy Fallout 76 - at any cost?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I see today Romance's release date got kicked back to May 23rd. I believe. Maybe it's to add those 'Gusington Guard' units everybody been waiting for.  :timeout:  Or, Chinese Scorpion Throwing Catapaults.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Maybe not dragonflies, but my local Chinese place has some Hunan Chicken that can give me some explosive....something.

jomni