Main Menu

Magzter?

Started by Toonces, July 27, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

https://www.magzter.com/

So I was looking for an online version of a magazine and came across a link to this site.  It says for $50/year you get unlimited access to 4,000 magazines (digitally), presumably using their app.  Normal magazines like Men's Health, Sports Illustrated, Vanity Fair, etc.

Has anybody used this service?  For $60 you can add three family members, which would be nice as my wife likes a lot of those workout magazines. 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Star would like to know if Goateer is available.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Not sure.  It's not under Men's Interest, but apparently every other U.S. (and international!) skin magazine is.

Of course, I only read them for the articles.   8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

I might give it a shot.  Just browsing like 3 magazines I'd like to subscribe to, they appear to be available with the Gold membership.

Toonces

I might end up being the guinea pig on this.  I'll give it till tomorrow, but unless I hear something strongly negative I think I'm going to sign up.  A subscription to just 3 of the magazines I want will cost more than $60 a year.  (Freedive Magazine, Stand Up Journal, Men's Fitness)

bayonetbrant

I haven't heard of it; just wondering how legit it is, but I'm more than willing to let you be the guinea pig ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Don't take the plunge unless they throw in three years of Chunky Butts.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 27, 2017, 06:45:50 PM
I haven't heard of it; just wondering how legit it is, but I'm more than willing to let you be the guinea pig ;)

Looks legit - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magzter

I'm guessing you see a lot of ads.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus