World At War 85 - Storming the Gap Funded in 24 Hours Now On Kickstarter

Started by Thrawn, February 05, 2019, 04:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: Thrawn on March 04, 2019, 02:41:38 PM
We have 72 hours left for our Storming the Gap Kickstarter and only ONE Stretch Goal to go.

StG Kickstarter: https://goo.gl/RyxWLM

David

Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please Oh please
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

When it says "Ships to - Anywhere in the World", how much does it cost? I really want to back this, but I'd hate to back it and get to a page where it says postage is £50!!
Alba gu' brath

Pinetree

Scroll to the bottom of the main KS page, it will tell you. UK is $20 plus $10 for all additional games, so $30 max depending on what you pledge.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Barthheart

And it ships from a UK supplier so you shouldn't be nailed with VAT and import.  O0

DO IT!
:D

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Thrawn

We Just UNLOCKED the Final Stretch Goal 15 for the Solo Assistant Card Set for World At War 85 - Storming the Gap.

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT to get in on one of the best Kickstarters Deals Ever.

Kickstarter: https://goo.gl/axCVbh

All 15 Stretch Goals are UNLOCKED give you over $450 worth of gaming for only $70!

1 - Winter Maps
2 - Neoprene Game Mat
3 - Campaign System
4 - Storming the Gap: First Strike, novel by author Brad Smith
5 - Fulda Gap MONSTER MAP (x8 historically accurate maps)
6 - Defense of Frankfurt Expansion Module (176 counters, 60 cards)
7 - Hold the Damn Line Monster Scenario
8 - Core Game Expanded, new city map
9 - Fulda Gap Winter Maps
10 - Storm and Steel Second Wave Expansion Module (new maps, scenarios, counters for Czech & W. German troops)
11 - Additional utility markers counter sheet
12 - Data cards for miniatures play
13 - Storm and Steel Expansion Module II
14 - Miniatures play data cards for Storm and Steel II
15 - Solo Assistant card set

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Barthheart on March 05, 2019, 07:11:21 PM
And it ships from a UK supplier so you shouldn't be nailed with VAT and import.  O0

DO IT!
Looking at what was included and the fact it's 1985, I couldn't resist investing in my first kickstarter.

Done  O0
Alba gu' brath

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 06, 2019, 04:44:52 AM

DO IT!
Looking at what was included and the fact it's 1985, I couldn't resist investing in my first kickstarter.

Done  O0

:bd:

Barthheart

Yskonyn

So this kickstarter entitles backers to receive 2 expansions over time. But I also read about a 'reboot' of the WaW franchise when the kickstarter first went up. Does this mean there will be additional kickstarters coming up for other games in the system or is Storming the Gap the Core game and should we expect kickstarters for additional expansions instead?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

This a reboot of the entire system. So the major titles will be complete stand alone games. There maybe expansions to individual stand alone games but David has promised to never again have multiple game requirements for expansions.

Not sure if all the titles will get KS treatment but judging by the success of this one I don't see why not.

Crossroads

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 06, 2019, 04:44:52 AM

DO IT!

Done  O0
All the reason ever needed  :bd:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Yskonyn

Quote from: Barthheart on March 06, 2019, 08:45:47 AM
This a reboot of the entire system. So the major titles will be complete stand alone games. There maybe expansions to individual stand alone games but David has promised to never again have multiple game requirements for expansions.

Not sure if all the titles will get KS treatment but judging by the success of this one I don't see why not.

Cool. Any idea how many standalones we're talking about?

Crossroads

Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY