Something to help me...

Started by JudgeDredd, October 07, 2015, 03:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

...ok - so it doesn't look great - but it's what I need for my poor old eyes if I'm going to carry on painting models.

Alba gu' brath

bob48

..you will be assimilated...........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

resistance is futile!

How's you Bob? It's been a few months since we met...keeping well I trust?
Alba gu' brath

bob48

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 07, 2015, 03:15:52 PM
resistance is futile!

How's you Bob? It's been a few months since we met...keeping well I trust?

Plodding on, like you do. You OK mate?

'Clip those corners'

JudgeDredd

aight - just fine. Going through a gaming boredom phase at the moment and the light isn't great for modelling...so I'm looking to learn the rules for B17 Queen of the Skies - not for the first time to be honest.
Alba gu' brath

bob48

Its the pre-Christmas Steam Sale Blues...............

Same here. I'm in the gaming doldrums - watching Mrs B play 'Pillars of Eternity' and wishing for 'Elite Horizons' to come out.

'Clip those corners'

GJK

I have the same or similar light.  Still need to wear my readers even with the magnifier.  I can't even see what I'm typing right now, thank God for typing class.  The thing that I *hate* with that headlight is if I flip it out of the way so that I can eyeball without using it but then lean forward over the table, the light comes swinging down and whacks me in the bridge of the nose.  After about 6 times I finally realized that I just have to remove the thing when not in use.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

JudgeDredd

This light is attached to the visor and has a "ratchet" system so it sits in place. The glasses can be doubled up (there's two slots) and there's 4 lenses to slot in. It's really quite sturdy feeling. The glasses can be moved up out the way, as can the visor, and the light can be moved up and down and left and right and there's an easy switch to use on the visor for switching off the light.

I haven't tried it with my modelling yet, but plan to do so this weekend if I get some me time
Alba gu' brath