Birth of The empires - Android game 4x

Started by Anguille, November 10, 2015, 05:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Just want to recommend Birth of The Empires...it's based on Birth of The fédération.....it's excellent ans it's free.

bobarossa

This looks interesting and is also available for PC.  However, I'm a little worried that it's listed as Alpha and hasn't been updated since 2013 (on PC).  The android version is apparently a port of the PC version.  It may be that new development is only on Android.

FarAway Sooner

I'm not sure what the status of this is, but would love some kind of intro or tutorial.  Have found a few YouTube vidoes, but they're either in German or without commentary.  Would love to hack away at this one for a while, but am not sure where to start.  If it's a perfect clone of Birth of the Federation, I'm happy to read some intro materials there...

PAK

It plays very very well on my 10 inch Asus tablet, game is stable, recently it got some tooltips (at least in the research menu). The developer is super responsive: some two weeks ago I've reported a bug (in fact it was more serious - after one update game started to crash on race selection window), I got reply after an hour or something and in the morning next day (I've made my report late in the evening) hotfix was published.
But I agree, some kind of a tutorial would be useful.