The Chilling Sound of your Winter 2018 Doom

Started by JasonPratt, October 17, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

38 Degrees F in West TN tonight, Oct 17th.

THE PROMISED TIME HAS COME!  :D :hide:

Let the winter thread of 2018 commence.  \m/
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

75 degrees in the woods of Orange County, NY last Wed - freeze warning tonight.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Wet snow forecast for late this afternoon... then 15C (59F) for Friday.... fall in Ottawa...  :crazy2:

Gusington

Saw a report yesterday that October snow cover across Canada is unsually widespread and deep, translating into a possibly more snow across New York.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Weather is normal here in Belgium.  If it were August !!

Yesterday it was 26° C (normal should be 14° C).  We are braking records on a daily basis (warmest month ever, driest month ever, hottest 16th October ever, ...)
A summer like this hasn't occurred ever !

So autumn still has to start or maybe we go from summer directly to winter ...
Last year the winter started for real in February !!

JasonPratt

^^ I know where our heat went, guys!  ^-^
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bob48

Currently sunny and 14 deg C here in the NE.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

I saw all that cold weather news yesterday while I was in my lounge chair in the pool sipping a cold one. Sounds like you guys better find your Uggs and get them ready.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Tough. Where do you go to buy new, Uggs-R-Us? Or are they more of a, 'you gotta know a guy' kind of thing? It's starting to cool off down here in Fla. too. I dropped an ice cube the other day and it actually made it all the way to the ground before it melted.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

It snowed in the next county to the west of me last night :/

My girls need those Uggs back!!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

We've gotten a ridiculous amount of rain this fall. Here in Oklahoma, whenever that's happened in past years it was followed by record snowfall over the winter 4 out of 5 times. Hoo boy.....

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd