Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

meanwhile somewhere in the Fulda Gap

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

^the true horror of war!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on February 27, 2013, 08:17:21 PM
I will kill the bitch that shoots THAT tank!

too late I already shotgunned it .... heh
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

here in Florida you can get antique plates for you vehicle after 20 years.  we have M1's that can drive with those.   ???

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

MikeGER

Syria Tank POV, urban operation

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=115_1362112781

wow, Battlefront's new CombatMission 3.0 engine looks impressiv ;)

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

pure badassery

I remember seeing this video in 2003 while I was annual training with 1-263/SCARNG

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

^ Inspired by your comment about flying canadastanian hover cars in FL.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

LongBlade

Sweet find, W8! I like how the treads are sunk into the ground.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

Tanks for all the cool pictures guys!  ::)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bob48

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 07, 2013, 09:00:23 AM
pure badassery

I remember seeing this video in 2003 while I was annual training with 1-263/SCARNG

Thats from 'Thunder Run' is it not?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

that was a Thunder Run, but it was shot in real life, not as a set for a show / movie / etc.

It might have later been used or re-created for something else, but that's the original footage I saw about 2 months after it was shot in Baghdad.  The guy that showed me got it from the gunner on that tank, that he'd served with years before.

Keunert

the Syria video is krass...  :o :o :o
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

bob48

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 07, 2013, 02:21:28 PM
that was a Thunder Run, but it was shot in real life, not as a set for a show / movie / etc.

It might have later been used or re-created for something else, but that's the original footage I saw about 2 months after it was shot in Baghdad.  The guy that showed me got it from the gunner on that tank, that he'd served with years before.

Yeah. After I read the book, I checked out youtube, and there is quite a long clip that was taken during the real event. I assume that from the same thing.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!