Snatched (2017)

Started by Crazy Girl, May 31, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Girl

Have any of you seen this movie? I love Goldie Hawn. But her character in this was missing something. I don't know what though. A friend took me out to see this movie. He liked it. I liked it. I didn't even know it existed. But it had so many bad reviews... maybe people couldn't relate to it. I thought it was funny. It had its stupid funny movie moments.. My favorite scene was when she crawled into bed with her mom, drunk out of her mind. I've done that with most of my family members. It's fun. Especially when the next day my mom wakes me up early with the dumbest, rhetorical question, "Did you have a good time last night getting wasted?" To which a variation of responses can come her way. "Yeah, with your husband (my dad, classic)." Or "Where's your clothes?" "Covered in vomit somewhere." But the best part, was this character Roger saying, "I'll go first, because I'm a man." Initial thought, he should die and then he did.  ;D Made my day. I woke up in the middle of the night laughing. That will forever be in my memory.
Anyways, I'm interested in knowing what other people think.

MetalDog

Love Goldie Hawn.  Really liked Amy Schumer in "Trainwreck."  Didn't see "Snatched," but I heard the reviews were bad.  Glad you liked it though.  That's the true gauge of entertainment.  Whether you were amused or not.

Oh!  Tomorrow is Miss Schumer's 36th birthday!  Happy birthday, Amy!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob