For those about to FRIDAY (We salute you)!

Started by FlickJax, May 17, 2019, 05:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

Been working 12 hour nights and then again today so no time for anything else so far. But that is done so now I'll try out some Mius Front again. What a shocker.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Moreb

Maybe I should see if the wife would mind getting a second job? After dinner of course.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

The Wife's second job is making me dinner.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on May 20, 2019, 06:21:24 AM
The Wife's second job is making me dinner.

Probably seasoned with a touch of arsenic  O:-).

JasonPratt

Man I spent waaaaayyyyyy more time playing Dead In Vinland than even I was expecting this weekend.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Dammit Carl!

Was busy either looking at houses or working on my own to really go nuts with gaming, but I did spend some time with my old stand-bys RO2/RS and RS2 Vietnam.

Love those games.

Gusington

If this were RPS I would be wearing a bikini.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

LOL.... well looks like i won't be joing RPS then ;)

so fed up that you cannot joke about anything anymore :(

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Except here"!? What's THAT supposed to mean?  >:(  My wife's second job is cooking for the whole state of Florida sometimes I think. The woman, God bless her overly large heart, can cook for an entire army battalion and does at times. Leaving me to clean-up all the left-overs. She even can cook an entire meal while she's cooking an entire meal.  :o And keep track of what's for who. I stay out of the way lest I end up in a stew pot on the stove.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd