Main Menu

Histwar: Napolean

Started by RyanE, December 10, 2016, 11:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Yeah, can't see a video either, and my anti-virus is going nuts when I load this thread.  Weird.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 30, 2019, 05:57:57 PM
It might be just me, buy I can't see the video or link....anyone have direct link?

OK, I stopped using that youtube thingy. This is the straight URL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD4DTqRZg5M
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

mikeck

Meh....I don't see anything released on the site. That last patch for Histwar Napoleon is back in 2015. So not holding my breath. I'll love it when I can download it and play.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

ArizonaTank

Quote from: mikeck on July 31, 2019, 12:52:14 PM
Meh....I don't see anything released on the site. That last patch for Histwar Napoleon is back in 2015. So not holding my breath. I'll love it when I can download it and play.

Sadly you are right. If JMM ever gets there, he will have created the most accurate and flexible Napoleonic PC game ever. A worthy successor to SSI's Battles of Napoleon.

But JMM has never done a good job in keeping things moving. And the patch hell he puts his customers through makes Battlefront look like pikers.

So, I dream on....
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.