Peoples General Spanish war of sucession released

Started by Micha, August 25, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micha

The newest Peg Mod, the Spanish war of sucession is here for download.
Every mod works as standalone and is for free.
Whatever your virusscanner says, there is no virus for many years.
Have fun.

www.peoplesgeneral.de

besilarius

Thanks, Micha.  This is a period that greatly intrigues me.  Great work.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Micha

Quote from: besilarius on August 25, 2018, 07:11:09 AM
Thanks, Micha.  This is a period that greatly intrigues me.  Great work.

I"m glad if you like it. Have fun.

mikeck

If you're into the War of Spanish Succesion and are interested in the Operational level, I recommend AGEOD's "Wars of Succession". It's one of the better AGEOD games. Not overly complex but meaty.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Micha

Quote from: mikeck on August 25, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
If you're into the War of Spanish Succesion and are interested in the Operational level, I recommend AGEOD's "Wars of Succession". It's one of the better AGEOD games. Not overly complex but meaty.

Thanks, but AGEOD Games are a Horror for me, never had any fun. But some people says the same about my People general mods. So everything its a matter of taste.