Screenshots for World War II Europe

Started by pzgndr, June 20, 2014, 08:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdockal

Just a quick status on WWII-E.  We are continuing on Playtest #3.  37 scenarios developed.  Code is complete, and we are just making bug fixes.  AI is working. Help files are done.  Looking at release in October-November, 2014.  Not all scenarios will be done at that time.  102 total are planned, I am targeting completion of 80 battles.  The remaining battles (primarily Campaign battles) will be released as a free download as they become available.

Ron

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Boggit

It's looking brilliant. This is worth the wait! :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

rdockal

I am putting more screenshots on FaceBook.  Follow/Like us at Schwerpunkt PC Wargames.
Ron

spelk

I have also uploaded the screenshots (with Ron's permission) to my blog if anyone is facebook averse :)

http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=83706

I like the comment on the facebook stream that the game is nearing release.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: spelk on October 16, 2014, 01:59:12 AM
I have also uploaded the screenshots (with Ron's permission) to my blog if anyone is facebook averse :)

http://sugarfreegamer.com/?p=83706

I like the comment on the facebook stream that the game is nearing release.

When they say nearing release, does that mean days, weeks, months away?  Any idea if this time will be released via download versus requiring physical media?  Thanks.

spelk

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 16, 2014, 02:20:49 AM
When they say nearing release, does that mean days, weeks, months away?  Any idea if this time will be released via download versus requiring physical media?  Thanks.

Don't know, but if Ron has a facebook page up it must be soon-ish.

I hope its available for direct buy and download, it deserves the ease of distribution so more people can get to it, without having to wait for shipping (and associated international/vat shipping costs)