Today's Article: An Interview with Tom Russell of YAAH! Magazine

Started by bayonetbrant, March 06, 2015, 05:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Flying Pig Games is launching a new magazine, and their editor, Tom Russell, stops in to chat about it.

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

btrain

I have to say, I think this is the first time anything of mine has been salivated over, at least by someone else....

Brian

bayonetbrant

Quote from: btrain on March 06, 2015, 01:22:59 PMI have to say, I think this is the first time anything of mine has been salivated over, at least by someone else....

Were you in a fugue when you designed A Distant Plain?  That one funded in about 11 days.  There was plenty of salivating.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

btrain

Actually it took about 95 days for ADP to make the P500 cut.
But it seems to have lit the fuse: all the COIN system game proposals after this have gone much faster; Fire in the Lake and Gallic Wars both made it within 72 hours I think, not sure how long Harold Buchanan's ARW game took but it probably wasn't long.
GMT has allowed that there is a large number of standing pre-orders from customers for "anything COIN system".

Brian