It's friday you crybabies

Started by Anguille, May 19, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Going to play mostly Pandora: First Contact...lost my first game already and start a new game. I like the mood and the style. I also starded a new campaign of Imperium Galactica II yesterday as the Shinarii on my ultrabook so i may invest some time in that.

Pete Dero

I'm going to tryout Mass Effect Andromeda.  Found a 50% off deal and couldn't resist (have 100 unplayed/unfinished games but felt I needed something new ...).

Steel Division Normandy is my backup plan.

HoodedHorseJoe

Steel Division all weekend for me. Got access to review code for my article on Tuesday so going to be working through some solo stuff and then perhaps some MP with some of the other Divisions I haven't tried out yet.

And then maybe some RimWorld as I just bought that.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

^Cool!
I'll most likely end up playing Endless Space 2. I also might play Oxygen Not Included. On the table, there's a possibility of Tiny Epic Kingdoms.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Darkspire

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare on the 360 with my lady friend when we are not digging new allotments and flower beds in the garden.
Trying to prove the existence of God with the Bible is the same thing as trying to prove the existence of Orcs using the Lord of the Rings books.

Barthheart

Week long vacation starts at the end of work today!  \m/

Most of my "free" time will be filled with adding 70sq. ft. to my wife's vegetable garden, moving 5 cu. yards of dirt for said garden, 1 cu yard of river stone for around the pool, painting the front door, rebuilding the front walk and adding more flower garden space there. Plus various other small tasks needed to get the back yard ready to summer fun.

I'll be playing DC1: Warsaw to Paris with Jason as I'm way behind on the play and my AAR.
Maybe some Steel Division.
Picked up Dirt Rally for cheap last weekend so need to dig out my wheel and pedals and take that for a spin.

Just put Cobra: Patton's 1944 Summer Offensive in France on the table for some old timey goodness. I've got the SPI flat pack edition. Very short rules and low counter density. Should be fun.

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on May 19, 2017, 07:12:00 AM

Most of my "free" time will be filled with adding 70sq. ft. to my wife's vegetable garden, moving 5 cu. yards of dirt for said garden, 1 cu yard of river stone for around the pool, painting the front door, rebuilding the front walk and adding more flower garden space there. Plus various other small tasks needed to get the back yard ready to summer fun.

Helluva vacation  :D
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on May 19, 2017, 07:15:46 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on May 19, 2017, 07:12:00 AM

Helluva vacation  :D

Yeah... hope my back survives..... come on Robaxacet and beer!  :crazy2:

JudgeDredd

Got to be Ghost Recon:Wildlands - 247 hours in game so far!

Also, I'll be starting a playthrough of the Star Wars:Rebellion boardgame. It's not a single player game and I'm going to know where the rebel base is, but I can avoid going for the jugular to get some game mechanics down pat.

Nothing else is on the menu.
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

'HuzzahCon' - wish I thought of that.

Continue to soil my drawers in Alien - Isolation. Great game but I may have to take a break soon just to relax a bit. I'm about half way through.

I tried to fire up Sins of a Solar Empire - Rebellion for a bit last night but could not get it started. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still wouldn't work. Any advice?

Also may fire up Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

This weekend is really up in the air for me. I've bought a lot of early access/indie games this week, including some very impressive VR ones. Check out Sairento VR...you're some kind of a cyborg ninja assassin and this game really manages to make you feel like one.  Very awesome.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/555880/Sairento_VR/

Anyway, I'll probably devote some time to those. I'm also playing around again with Hellion, Endless Space 2 and I also caught the ARMA 3 bug...again...well, I guess in hindsight, I never really lost that one. Oh, and Prey. I've started that one, but really have barely touched it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Rekim

Just about to fire up the first scenario from Command: Chains of War

JasonPratt

• Finish putting together, compiling, and uploading Turn 2 of my schizo-AAR of CHURCHILL

• Play Turn 5 vs Barth in our mp of Decisive Campaigns: Blitzkrieg (if I get a chance)

• Mess around more in skirmishing SD44, or some friendly mp if I can arrange it.

• Can it be possible that I somehow finally manage to play Scourge of War: Waterloo multiplayer again at last...?!?!!!1?

• Uh, I dunno, something something. Honestly, finishing the video AAR will take a lot of time as always. ...recording Turn 3 of Churchill? I'm at the point where I need to buckle down as FDR if I'm going to have any chance of pulling out a win against Winston and "Uncle Joe" constantly leeching off me, and I'm itching to see if I can adjust in time.  :knuppel2: It doesn't help that the Axis is putting up a lot better defense than one might expect on average. ...uh, minor spoilers for Turn 2 on the way...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Trying to fall back in love with Attila: Total War using the Radious Mod as the Visigoths but I'm just not getting that old special feeling I used to get from this one. I think we've both 'moved-on'.  :'(   So, started a new DC: Case Blue campaign as consolation-- she NEVER disappoints. And respects me in the morning.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.