Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

Toonces: What game is that? King Arthur?

Bison

Some screenshots from All Zombies Must Die.   Pretty fun game.  Hard as hell solo, but would make a great online team game.  This is the closest game I've found to my all time favorite game Zombies Ate My Neighbors. 

jomni

Quote from: fran on April 07, 2012, 04:35:54 AM
Toonces: What game is that? King Arthur?

Yes. It's King Arthur.

Some Island Hopping in X-Plane 10. 

More images and narrative in my blog.
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/#!/2012/04/island-hopping-iloilo-to-davao.html

Sigma One

Jomni have you tried out MS Flight? I know it's not as super-simmy as X-Plane but its a fun little casual game.

W8taminute

Hi guys,

Here is a screenshot of my humble empire in our PBEM game in Armada.  Shelldrake, Martok, and myself against the galaxy!!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

Quote from: ScottP on April 09, 2012, 01:55:32 PM
Jomni have you tried out MS Flight? I know it's not as super-simmy as X-Plane but its a fun little casual game.

I have a post regarding MS Flight in my blog:
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/#!/2012/03/microsoft-flight-can-be-serious-if-you.html

Martok

Quote from: W8taminute on April 09, 2012, 06:29:20 PM
Hi guys,

Here is a screenshot of my humble empire in our PBEM game in Armada.  Shelldrake, Martok, and myself against the galaxy!!

Aha.  So you're way down there (I'm up in the galactic north/northeast).  No wonder I haven't run into you yet! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

W8taminute

^As you can see, Shelldrake and I are neighbors.  I'm slowly building up my economy and defenses and hopefully with Shelldrakes help we can battle our way up north to meet you!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

TheCommandTent

Cool screenshots.  You guys should do a running DAR with screenshots in the Digital Gaming AAR section!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Jarhead0331

From SF2 Operation Desert Storm Mod...

C130s on the tarmac

Two Flying Leathernecks on an armed recon snooping for Scuds over Iraq c. 1990

Engaged defensive!

Iraqi Mirage on the run

Splash one Mirage (look closely at the object above the large explosion, its the pilot in his ejection seat)

Iraqi afterbirth

Coming around for another fight

Iraqi Mirage minus one wing

Fun mission.  I also successfully located a Scud launcher and nailed it with an IR Maverick.  The ODS mod brings SF2 to a new level.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

Nice.  I really have to redownload ODS.  I stopped installing mods since the patches keep breaking Nato Fighters 4.   But this one (Operation Desert Storm) is so sweet and Thirdwire has slowed down in releasing patches anyway.

Jarhead0331

Some carrier ops off of he USS Nimitz in SF2 North Atlantic...

Tophatters ready for take-off

Kingfish 1-1 is airborne

My first carrier landing

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Pinetree

Great stuff. I could almost hear Kenny Loggins while looking at those shots.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!