Wargamer no longer owned by Slitherine

Started by Jarhead0331, February 13, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

I usually pretty good in June...until the tourons show up and clog the lineup.  God I hate summer.   >:(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on February 15, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
I usually pretty good in June...until the tourons show up and clog the lineup.  God I hate summer.   >:(

Hit the liquor store and started drinking in the parking lot, didn't ya?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

No! Start in the store man! Why do you think they call it a 'Liquor' store?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

I need to go take a Bison, stat. 

Where's the sleepy emoji?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on February 15, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
I need to go take a Bison, stat. 

Where's the sleepy emoji?

We use your avatar.

Toonces

Heh.  Lava's head would explode if he read this thread.  Haha!   ;D

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

Definitely. Anyone remember the Super Bowl commercial that featured AIs and robots run amok in a mad scientist's lab? They wreck it, and towards the end of the commercial a tiny robot tells the scientist 'your face is stupid.' My younger daughter and I laughed our asses off at that commercial but I can't for the life of me remember what it was for.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on February 15, 2018, 01:11:35 PMMy younger daughter and I laughed our asses off at that commercial but I can't for the life of me remember what it was for.

clearly an effective ad
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth