One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Brant's immune to sharp pains in the posterior.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on January 30, 2017, 09:53:16 AM
Brant's immune to sharp pains in the posterior.

and pains in the neck, after repeated exposure to you lot
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Emeraldlis

Do ya need to hug it out ?  :hug:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

MetalDog

Quote from: Emeraldlis on January 30, 2017, 11:26:06 AM

Quote from: mirth on January 30, 2017, 11:32:10 AM
No.

'Hug,' has the right letters and vowel.  Just needs a different first and last letter.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

I think you mean two last letters to replace that last 'g.'

mirth

This is getting complicated.

Emeraldlis

No sounds pretty definate to me !!!! Um......I withdraw my friendly hug and give you a pat on the back instead  O:-) you anti social bunch  :nerd:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

See now. I thought you were trying to get me and Brant to hug it out  :uglystupid2:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on January 30, 2017, 07:34:07 PM
See now. I thought you were trying to get me and Brant to hug it out  :uglystupid2:

I'm not hugging you for nuttin'

Even on the off-chance you happen to make it to Origins
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 30, 2017, 07:39:08 PM
Quote from: mirth on January 30, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

I'm not hugging you for nuttin'

Even on the off-chance you happen to make it to Origins

Oh, there will be hugs at Origins.

OJsDad

Hugs!?  I'll take a hug from ya Em.   :hug:
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Quote from: OJsDad on January 30, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Hugs!?  I'll take a hug from ya Em.   :hug:

You're such a slut.

bayonetbrant