Main Menu

FRIDAY Ga Ga

Started by Jarhead0331, August 09, 2019, 06:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on August 12, 2019, 07:34:29 AM
Cool maybe Scythe will be easier to grasp in MP. I was befuddled in SP.

Didn't know that you can play it solo? Are you talking about the PC version, not the tts one?

Pete Dero

Quote from: Tuna on August 12, 2019, 08:15:17 AM
Quote from: Gusington on August 12, 2019, 07:34:29 AM
Cool maybe Scythe will be easier to grasp in MP. I was befuddled in SP.

Didn't know that you can play it solo? Are you talking about the PC version, not the tts one?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/446980/Tabletop_Simulator__Scythe/

1-5 Players

Approximately 115 minutes

This DLC includes Scythe and the expansion, Invaders from Afar.

Gusington

PC version, yep. Sorry thought that is what you were talking about.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Quote from: W8taminute on August 09, 2019, 02:46:55 PM
Quote from: Crossroads on August 09, 2019, 09:50:09 AM
Quote from: FlickJax on August 09, 2019, 06:59:25 AM
New football (soccer) season starts in England tomorrow so will be watching footie.... just bought 'slay the spire' on a friends recommendation so will try that out too :)
It begins today, actually, with Finnish GOAT vs Merseyside Reds. I am with latter however, should be a nice game though!

Received my BGG marketplace order for Against the Odds magazine's Khe Sanh 1968 game by John Prados (of Rise and Decline of Third Reich fame). Interesting looking articles, too. Should be fun!

Maybe some TOAW IV too, as this is the computer wargaming side of Grogs  O:-)

Awesome!  Let us know what you think.

I'm currently playing the Vassal module of VG Vietnam 1965-1975 and I'm just amazed at how deep that game is.  Makes me wish I got it when it came out back in the day.   :(

Wow, those are some serious asking prices for an old gamet at BGG marketplace.

I''ll post something at the Grogs Wargaming forum once I have the Khe Sanh game figured out. It might take a while though, too many things going on at the moment. 
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY