Top Gun 2 Official now - 5th generation aircraft and drone warfare

Started by Destraex, June 07, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sir Slash

Could the Grogs Volleyball Team possibly play indoors? In AC where it doesn't get so hot and sweaty? And I also don't like to get sand in my shorts.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

Cruise really nailed playing a supremely annoying naval aviator.

One reason they are annoying? Try calling them "pilots".
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: mirth on June 08, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on June 08, 2018, 08:56:58 AM
There's no way they're gonna be able to cram Val into a cockpit these days.....  :o

He's going to have a tricked out C-5. His new call-sign will be Ice Cream Man.

A Sinclair C-5? that would be a sweet ride...

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

Man alive, there is little to be happy about in this thread.  Make it die, please.

Shit, I just bumped it, didn't I?   :-[
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Con

Ubercat

Quote from: Gusington on June 08, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
Hmm let's try that with our own resident aveeator.

Who, me? I haven't flown since 2002. You can call me whatever you want.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

No not you...the fool above who bumped the thread he can't admit loving.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.