Feedback on AAR for Civilization V, Gods & Kings

Started by bayonetbrant, December 16, 2012, 05:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keunert

the aar you posted there looks the same like the one here?
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

bayonetbrant

^ it is, I'm just linking it to them, rather than repost in both places.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

Barthheart

Hey dirtbag! Play a real mans game like Battle of the Bulge and watch this here Canadian kick yer arse!  >:(

8)

Shelldrake

QuoteThey don't seem to make any cultural contributions to the game. Ergo, Canadian!

How can you say that after we gave you Celine Dion, hockey and poutine?! That is gratitude for you!!  :P
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

TheCommandTent

Alot of snickering was going on while reading the latest installment.  Also you seem to have roused some Canadians from their winter slumber.  I would warn you to watch your back but then again they are Canadians.  :P
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

I figured if I pissed off the Canadian contingent around here, they'd just hunt me down and pelt me with Timbits and then apologize for doing so.

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 18, 2013, 06:51:46 AM
I figured if I pissed off the Canadian contingent around here, they'd just hunt me down and pelt me with Timbits and then apologize for doing so.

Don't scoff... frozen Timbits hurt when you get hit in the back of yer head.....

TheCommandTent

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 18, 2013, 06:51:46 AM

Well at least you know someone is reading your AAR, even if it is Canadians.  ;D

bayonetbrant

Quote from: TheCommandTent on January 18, 2013, 09:03:05 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 18, 2013, 06:51:46 AMI figured if I pissed off the Canadian contingent around here, they'd just hunt me down and pelt me with Timbits and then apologize for doing so.
Well at least you know someone is reading your AAR, even if it is Canadians.  ;D

Hey, if Canadians are all you can get, don't get picky ;)

mgluteus

Why are you not connecting the two cities by road? I find that that speeds up movement between the two and gives "supply" for having a "trade route"

Dick Bryant