Let's FRIDAY together

Started by Moreb, March 07, 2019, 11:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

Happy listening and viewing. Yum. I was born too late.

Getting over a cold so this weekend I'm not doing crap except playing some games and watching golf.

So I'm a few minutes early.

I could watch white dress, black belt dance for hours and I just might.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Hofstadter

Beat resident evil 2. Wanna go back and finish 7. Had a good week, finally got a job in my field as a microbiology analyst for a food assurance company,
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

nelmsm

Wife is out of town so have Saturday and Sunday morning to play outside of a few errands and maybe a visit to the gym. Probably spend time with Stellaris, CMANO, EUIV, and Flashpoint Campaign. May have to set a timer to make myself switch around.

Anguille

Mostly going to continue my Civilization VI campaign with England as well as my game of Civilization: Beyond Earth. I have some time left, going to start a new city in Caesar IV.

Barthheart

Quote from: Hofstadter on March 08, 2019, 04:29:52 AM
... finally got a job in my field as a microbiology analyst for a food assurance company,

Well done Hof!  :bd:

Fighting a head cold this weekend too... so mostly Civ VI and Old School Tactical II Ghost Front on the table.
Maybe also play around with the app portion of U-Boot that finally got released on iOS. Board portion is still a month away.... :pullhair:

bbmike

Beat resident evil 2. Wanna go back and finish 7. Had a good week, finally got a job in my field as a microbiology analyst for a food assurance company,

Congrats!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Rayfer

Great song choice Moreb...brought back some long forgotten music memories (yes, I'm that old).  More HOI4 with the DLC this weekend.  But then again, being retired, everyday is a weekend day.  :D

Gusington

Congrats Hof. When not watching the hawtness posted above, I will begin Resident Evil 7 (after wrestling with it for an hour last night to get it to start) and maybe play a bit of Fantasy General.

Thrones of Britannia and Wreckfest wait impatiently in the wings as does The Division.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Working all weekend.

So no gaming for me.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity 2 a soon as I can figure-out what all this is about. This is the kind of shit you see after eating a pizza with those Deadfire Mushrooms on top.  :hide: Have a great gaming weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Let's see. (SIGH) I work tomorrow. 7-12pm INVENTORY  :uglystupid2:

But speaking of Hell...on my agenda:

Diablo - Grabbed it from GOG.com yesterday. I managed to slay the Butcher. Barely. That game is brutal. There is no..."Oh if you die you can resurrect in town, and then go get your stuff." NOPE.  So I have been save-scumming my ass off.  The Catacombs await.  >:D

Stellaris - I heard there was an update that might have dropped? I dunno.

We'll see.

(OOPS: Congrats Hof )

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Huw the Poo

Warframe
Black Desert Online

And possibly some Mass Effect since I never did finish it....

MengJiao

Quote from: bbmike on March 08, 2019, 08:13:23 AM

Congrats!  O0

Watch out for that food!  I'm going to be doing the usual: World of Warships and a boardgame (still where eagles dare in fact)

MetalDog

Congrats, Hof!

Finally put Shaka down.  Finished a Domination Victory shortly after.  Started a Civ IV as Darius.  I am at the bottom of the board, Julius Caesar is my northern neighbor.  He declared war on me shortly after we both discovered iron Working.  He sent several small armies into my territory, dashing them against my defenders.  I discovered Construction, which allowed me Catapults, and I built a force to take his closest city, Ravenna.  I sent my Immortals on a sweep around his left flank and tore some infrastructure up.  Ravenna fell and I was able to hold it long enough to flip it Persian.  Then the Praetorians and Hose Archers showed up.  Caesar left me one wounded unit in Ravenna and I made peace, giving the city back.  That's where we stand currently. 

Going forward, there is room to the west of both of us as well as a Barbarian city.  I have two Immortals outside it now and I am hoping that's enough to beat the two Warriors guarding it.  There's a Settler being built and I have an Archer free to guard and protect it.  If Caesar can get there before me, I'm screwed.  Fingers crossed  :hide:
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob