Let's FRIDAY together

Started by Moreb, March 07, 2019, 11:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

lol, mine will be 25 years this June!

Moreb

Well my plan of playing games all day and watching golf was disrupted by a power outage that was just now fixed. First world problems I know. But still...
When dongles fly? - mirth

MetalDog

Quote from: bruce205 on March 09, 2019, 04:45:14 PM
Metal Dog,you have inspired me with your love of Civ4 !!  I hope to learn it and be as passionate as you are. Sounds like a blast !!

Been playing it since release.  Still not much better from that time to this. ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Resident Evil 7 is scary as hell!! DAYUM

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on March 09, 2019, 10:26:58 PM
Resident Evil 7 is scary as hell!! DAYUM

Hehe. Isn't it though? Great setting and the video at the beginning was a great idea. I don't think I have ever seen it done like that. Now imagine it in VR. It was almost TOO MUCH.

Gusington

Yeah I loved the video in the beginning. Even without VR it's almost too much.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Just had a Mahdistly good time with Tuna, Cyrano & Son, and a Cyrano friend, in the Friday Night Fights...

....yes, that was a pun.  >:D Video streamed, should be up soon somewhere!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Moreb on March 09, 2019, 10:41:51 PM
Now imagine it in VR. It was almost TOO MUCH.

There's no way in hell I'd play any horror game in VR!

Well, except Soma.  It has such a fantastic environment I think I'd be willing to brave it.

Gusington

I would shit myself. More than usual.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

How far have you gotten Gus? Like most games these days outside of a few, I play for a bit and shelve it no matter how good I find the game. It's actually frustrating.

I think I have Game ADD, GADD if you will.

Gusington

I just played through about 2 hours (3 hours total) and got in to the main hall of the main house. Killed Jack in the garage after about 1000 tries. I usually suck at any puzzle elements to a game and this one is no different. So I think I am about 1/3 of the way through. From what I've read it's pretty short.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Cyrano's hosted Saturday Night Fights last night: a close-fought match between the British (Tuna and myself) and the Mahdists (Cyrano's son and friend).

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!