"Six Days in October" -- Game Time Is...

Started by Cyrano, October 15, 2016, 11:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Cyrano

Game Time Is: 2100, 19th October 1806!

Running hard for midnight now!

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Cyrano

Game Time Is: 2200, 19th October 1806!

Two hours to some very intense fatigue maths...

Cyrano

Game Time Is: 2300, 19th October 1806!

NO SURCEASE!!

Iconoclast

And I am still sitting here, hoping for the game to end so I can finally read what must be an awesome AAR   :P

Just about to buy a copy of the game myself...The little I found on the internet sounds interesting.

Good hunting y'all!

A
Wer seinen Kinderglauben sich bewahrt, in einer reinen und unbefleckten Brust, und gegen das Gelächter einer Welt zu leben wagt, wie er als Kind geträumt, - bis auf den letzten Tag: Das ist ein Mann!

Pinetree

Quote from: Iconoclast on March 17, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
And I am still sitting here, hoping for the game to end so I can finally read what must be an awesome AAR   :P

Just about to buy a copy of the game myself...The little I found on the internet sounds interesting.

Good hunting y'all!

A
Here you go, a bit of a taste: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=21906.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

Cyrano

@Pinetree:  That is so great.  Thanks for it.

And, and, oh yeah...

Game Time Is: 0000, 20th October 1806!

Butchers bills are out (ouch) and fatigue is run.

Let's start thinking about 6 a.m. orders, eh?

S!

Cyrano

O.K., all KSs are fun by definition and this one has been solid from the beginning, but...damn...

NOW this is getting good.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Barthheart

Schnapps and bratwurst you damn frog!  :knuppel2:

panzerde

Actually, uhm, could I get some of those?  Just, you know, not the peach flavor.

<:-)
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Cyrano

JasonPratt

Quote from: panzerde on March 19, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
Actually, uhm, could I get some of those?  Just, you know, not the peach flavor.

Peach-flavored bratwurst is a clear sign of social depravity and a sufficient justification for a culture to be wiped from the Earth.  :knuppel2:

...apple-cinnamon chicken sausages, on the other hand, are worth sparing a culture for. Prussia will be allowed to contribute to the Empire, with careful overwatch.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Cyrano

Cyrano