concerts this year

Started by CptHowdy, January 19, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

CoC has been around since the late 80s when they started as a hardcore/punk band.  They went more hard rock/metal in the early 90s with their Blind album (one of my all-time favorites) when Pepper joined the band, and the two mid-90s albums are some great tunes
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

1984.  That's when I heard their hardcore/punk stuff.  They've been around since '82.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

CptHowdy

Buckcherry this past sunday night and just saw judas priest. Seen both for first time. Great shows. Saxon opened up for priest. Nothing else planned though. Ozzy on tour but didnt get tickets.

MetalDog

Metallica is coming this way early next year.  I heard it was 250 to get in the door.  No thanks.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Seeing a 4 band show co-headlined by In This Moment and Shinedown in a couple of weeks. Might go see Nightwish on April 5th...not sure yet.

bayonetbrant

Just found out The Revivalists are coming back around this summer.  Pretty sure we'll find a way to be there :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

jamus34

Not that I have the disposable income for it at this time anyway but I'm a little pissed I missed Sabaton in Philly last week.

Guess I'll try to catch them if they come around next year.
Insert witty comment here.

bayonetbrant

Blackberry Smoke is going to be in town in May!  w00t!