Don’t FRIDAY around here no more

Started by Jarhead0331, June 07, 2019, 07:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Well, certainly some more DCS with Rift S, Star Citizen alpha 3.5.1, Steel Division 2 and maybe some IL-2 BoX and Tank Crew.

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

I preordered Tank Crew quite a while ago when there was minimal content so seeing it on your list reminds me I have to check it out.

And as I feel in the mood to shoot stuff up with tanks I might also run Steel Beasts again, but most of the time it is me who ends up being shot.

Jarhead0331

^Tank Crew in VR is an awesomely immersive experience. Really fantastic, especially with the virtual crews now getting implemented.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

nelmsm

Off today. Too muddy to go hiking and the eagle sized mosquitos we have right precludes a round of golf so it's answering PBEM files and then something or somethings Paradox today.

Gusington

AssCreed Odyssey, FoG2 and RTW2.

One of the top Tom Petty tunes and probably the best video ever, right up there with Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Drinking and watching sport again....sorry

Destraex

Long weekend here.

Steel Division 2, Mordhau,
Possible game of sins of a solar empire if the friend interested really wants to.

I want to get some DCS in but my HOTAS cougar is on the blink, Throttle POT needs replacing, in need of repairs. Really thinking of getting a HOTAS warthog to replace it finally.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Anguille

I think i'll play mostly the following games:

- Conquest: Frontier Wars
- Distant Worlds
- Armada 2526

And then:

- Alea Jacta Est
- East India Company

Dammit Carl!

It's so pretty to die in any of the BoX titles.  I'm certainly hooked - one day I'll get the Stuka there and back again.

Anyhoo, gonna either fly or die on the Ostfront (via IL2 or RO2) so "Ooorah," and all of that.

p.s.  They've got "Phantom of the Paradise," on Amazon/Shudder and it's trippy as balls.  (And I've a horrible crush on Ms. Harper ever since forever so seeing her here is nice)

Steelgrave

With the new DLC's in place, I'm gonna be "Stellaris"ing and "Battletech"ing this weekend.

Sir Slash

Not much time this weekend so maybe some RTW 2 with the DEI Mod or TOAW 4: Battle of Nomohan '39. Have a good one Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

devoncop

Field of Glory 2 Digital League well underway so playing my fixtures this weekend including the first MP games of the new Wolves at the Gate dlc .....happy days. :)
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

MengJiao

Quote from: FlickJax on June 07, 2019, 09:03:02 AM
Drinking and watching sport again....sorry

Much the same.  I'm apparently going to continue a boardgame binge with my own private "Great King" fantasy battles.

jamus34

Playing some Football Manager 2019 today. Also looking to get some AssCreed Odyssey, Octopath Traveler and some Paradox love (HoI4, Stellaris or Vicky 2) in.

Also getting back into Total War-Hanmer
Insert witty comment here.

CJReich46

Thinking on continuing my Stellaris campaign. So far since the new update and the 64 bit implementation, its running pretty decent on my Spud PC.

Maybe some Field of Glory II -Wolves

Advanced Tactics Gold too. Been kicking that one a bit more this week as well.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose