Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

Update seemed to work ok for me but I only played 1 round last night.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Hancock

Did the update, no issues?  More importantly, MORE BATTLESHIPS :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hopefully Brit battleships are worth the effort......................
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Tuna

They need to un-nerf the Destroyers so they can sink more Battleships!!!

Nefaro

I had to reinstall the whole program. 

Worked fine again, for the most part.  But I'm getting those occasional client lock-ups again.  Haven't had one of those in months, after a previous update had fixed them, but this one reintroduced it.

:pullhair:

Tuna

I thought I saw you guys on TS, and logged in, but no-one.. so I hopped in for a first game in my Tier IV BB!.. I like the new affects and explosions.
Signing off I saw that you and Hancock were on, but it was time for me to get to bed. Maybe I'll see you guys this  weekend.

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on September 01, 2017, 06:06:29 AM
I thought I saw you guys on TS, and logged in, but no-one.. so I hopped in for a first game in my Tier IV BB!.. I like the new affects and explosions.
Signing off I saw that you and Hancock were on, but it was time for me to get to bed. Maybe I'll see you guys this  weekend.

I was only doing a few quick solo dailies, at that point.  Had been teamed up quite a bit by that point, and just wanted to get a couple bonus xp ships done & off.  So you didn't miss anything later on.

Hancock

I could have used you guys last night.  Some of the worst teams in my experience, particularly at Tier V and VI.  One of those nights where you get so pissed off, you need to try just one more game...then one more.  Awful.   Only boat I did some good damage with was Bismarck.  I'll keep eyes out for you guys.
"Colonel, I do not care to die, but I pray to God I may never leave this field."

Nefaro

2ndACR & I had an amazing run last night. 

Compared to how absolutely terrible most teams have been over the summer (kiddies playing more during summer break, obviously) we were surprised.  Had 6 or 7 wins in a row.  Not even sure we lost a single one.

Doubt the stars will ever align like that, again, anytime soon.

Nefaro

Those days when all the traffic lights are green..   <:-)

So glad the kiddies have gone back to school.  :clap:

Destraex

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Nefaro

Quote from: Destraex on September 12, 2017, 08:34:24 AM
nice streak Nefaro.

Some of us had grouped up earlier for even more wins in a row.  Was probably winning around 7 of 8.

Quite a change from the past few summertime school vacation months.   Been very noticeable.

Tuna

Nefaro

2ndACR made a Clan for us old wargaming gomers, to get the extra benefits.

So if you get an invite from [MBG], it was us.

Not sure if I had all of you on my Friends List, but sent about five or six invites out.  No strings.. just using it for the bonuses.

Shelldrake

Quote from: Nefaro on September 24, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

Not sure if I had all of you on my Friends List, but sent about five or six invites out.  No strings.. just using it for the bonuses.

Thanks for the invite Nef. Accepted!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on September 24, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

We are going to have to gift him some games on Steam, how much did that cost!?