Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on May 20, 2013, 03:23:00 PM
Have Bogarus tried to assassinate me?  I must have missed that!  Bogarus are exactly 0% threat to me right now.

Pythium on the other hand!  Sneaky gits managed to attack me with a massive army just before I stormed their castle!  A change of strategy is underway...

moooo hahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa

hiss

Nefaro

Pythium huh? 

Hrmmm.  Perhaps it's time to start backing the Great Hissing Bastard's war against the hitchhiking ghouls.

sexy hitchhiking ghouls..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK4uQrrvWa4

Huw the Poo

:D

I have told you guys more than once; LA Ermor is supposed to be dangerous, but in this particular game:

1. My scales are gimped
2. I am a clueless noob!

My latest mistake is summoning about 15 commanders when I thought I was summoning 15 elite units. :D

Anyway.  It turns out that, as in any decent strategy game, an army composed entirely of one troop type is laughably easy to counter!  Time for some reading and serious beard stroking!

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on May 20, 2013, 04:53:06 PM
:D

I have told you guys more than once; LA Ermor is supposed to be dangerous, but in this particular game:

1. My scales are gimped
2. I am a clueless noob!

My latest mistake is summoning about 15 commanders when I thought I was summoning 15 elite units. :D

Well..hopefully they're worth arming as thugs, then.  ;)

Anyway.  It turns out that, as in any decent strategy game, an army composed entirely of one troop type is laughably easy to counter!  Time for some reading and serious beard stroking!

Please don't tell me someone already has the 'Control Undead' spells.    :-\ 

The reason I was offering assistance was the Ghoul party sent to harass one of my strongholds.  Dirty deadites!  >:(

parone

hmmm.  another major delay from the admin.

i have a pretty busy schedule, and as such, i only allow myself one or two games at once.  but with this game only hosting once a week, i actually would like to see if i can find another more active game.

i wonder if my former enemy, Vlam, would like to take over the Lizard Empire?  or does anyone know of someone who'd like to sub?

C'tis is in good shape, and it'd be a fun position for almost anyone.

Yskonyn

My delay only starts the first week of june

I will go on a holiday and won't have access to Dom 3 for that time.
I am sorry, but holidays need to be spent! :)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Ogaburan

Quote from: Huw the Poo on May 20, 2013, 03:23:00 PM
Pythium on the other hand!  Sneaky gits managed to attack me with a massive army just before I stormed their castle!  A change of strategy is underway...

Pythium? You mean those puny things under my elephants boots?
Just a reminder to all who forget... its MY forest!

undercovergeek

Your elephants have boots on? - bwahahahahahahaaaaa

Any defeat imminent is due to been bent over laughing

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Ogaburan on May 21, 2013, 09:33:50 AM
Pythium? You mean those puny things under my elephants boots?

What I went up against would eat elephants for breakfast. :)

Mind you, at this stage of the game that must have been his strongest force, and I took about half of it with me!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Nefaro on May 21, 2013, 03:35:39 AM
Well..hopefully they're worth arming as thugs, then.  ;)

Ah yes...yet another aspect of the game I haven't learned yet. :(

The reason I was offering assistance was the Ghoul party sent to harass one of my strongholds.  Dirty deadites!  >:(

You know I have nothing to do with that, right?  Well, I don't instigate it anyway.  If they survive the initial battle they'll be under my control.

parone

Ysko, of course.  the holidays are understandable.  i just saw that the turn had been delayed till friday, and thought that we'd be off till then.

i'll poke along, but may farm out C'tis.  but only to a good home!!!

Ogaburan

Only the best of boots for my elephants.

Arco scientists found out the the best leather is Comitates skins, so please do send more into MY forest.
We need the raw materials.

parone

Yskonyn

No the turn was not delayed. It just still had the extended interval time.
I guess it was you who requested it last week?

Its back to 48 hrs again.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

byrdman57

Speaking of extensions, I'm going to be travelling from early Thursday morning to late Tuesday evening. I will try to get turns in, but I'm not sure how much access to the internet I'll have. I would greatly appreciate an extension in that regard.