Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Yskonyn on April 13, 2013, 11:14:33 PM
Crap! The system hosted a turn eventhough I had put in a request for postponement... :(

I wondered why we got this one but not the other.  Oh dear. :(

Nefaro

Quote from: Phobos on April 14, 2013, 12:44:38 AM
On second thought, charity does not become me.

I think I'll be pushing through Arcoscephale on my march toward Ermor.

Ouch.  The replacement has his work cut out.

Oh well.. it's all for smashing Ermor so perhaps it's for the best?  :P

Huw the Poo

byrdman57

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 13, 2013, 07:12:28 PM
wait? what?

why do people keep invading me!

as i said to the vile commander of Midgard troops -

whilst trying to maintain character for the sake of RP purposes -

oh no you didnt

its on biatch

obviously to be translated into Pythium Latin at some later stages so that tales may be told of the fall of Midgard and why

You must have misunderstood my previous diplomatic message. I wasn't being diplomatic at all. I was making DEMANDS!!!!

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 14, 2013, 01:54:08 AM
Quote from: Yskonyn on April 13, 2013, 11:14:33 PM
Crap! The system hosted a turn eventhough I had put in a request for postponement... :(

I wondered why we got this one but not the other.  Oh dear. :(

On this one or MA? Who missed a turn?

Huw the Poo

parone

i checked llama yesterday(prior to hosting) and it showed that only Arco had not sent its turn in.  for whatever reason, it thought it had Caelum(ysko) turn.

as far as co admining, i didn't mean we'd go without you ysko.  i just meant if jason needed to change email addresses and what not(like for the new sub) it might be an ok idea to let him be co admin.

no biggy.  the game is going fine the way it is.

undercovergeek

Quote from: parone on April 14, 2013, 06:26:08 AM
i checked llama yesterday(prior to hosting) and it showed that only Arco had not sent its turn in.  for whatever reason, it thought it had Caelum(ysko) turn.

as far as co admining, i didn't mean we'd go without you ysko.  i just meant if jason needed to change email addresses and what not(like for the new sub) it might be an ok idea to let him be co admin.

no biggy.  the game is going fine the way it is.

yeah me too - it always showed we just needed arco

Ogaburan

Well... im the arco sub and im available, but i was never contacted "officially".
In fact im not even sure if i AM the arco sub...

Cheers,
Oga

undercovergeek

I think when ysk returns he'll put your email into the acro set up and you'll be official.

Yskonyn

I am back. :)

Oga, could you PM me your email address you want to receive your turns on, please?
I'll swap you with gameleaper.
Then I'll let Llama resend the turn to you.
I have delayed the hosting a bit, so you have some time to assess your situation.

If you find that starting the turn needs  a password, then contact Gameleaper as soon as possible and drop a note here, please.

Welcome to the game and thank you for stepping forward!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

parone

thanks for taking up the sword(or in this case, very long spear) Oga...

Huw the Poo

Yeah thanks Oga, jolly decent of you.  I give my word that your death will be as quick and painless as I can manage!

Ogaburan

Quote from: parone on April 14, 2013, 04:59:54 PM
thanks for taking up the sword(or in this case, very long spear) Oga...

You mean by the tusk?

Quote from: Huw the Poo on April 14, 2013, 05:04:06 PM
Yeah thanks Oga, jolly decent of you.  I give my word that your death will be as quick and painless as I can manage!

Now i know how he felt...

Bring it.