Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlam

Hello everyone!

The game just started, goodluck all.
By the way, I don't think I'll check PM there too often, so for diplomacy purpose, email me at pmeziane[ at ]hotmail[ dot ]com.
[ at ]=@
[ dot ]=.

Now I can trample you without worrying if you sent me a message. No more culpability!

Yskonyn

A notice: I will be in Egypt from the 22nd till the 25th.I will have access to these forums and the Llamaserver, but unfortunately not to the game itself.
I will delay the game during that time, gents.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

gameleaper

Hey Guys I wanted to look around map after I send my turns for diplomatic info and just to look at the situation. Can you just choose to continue where you left off to look around, and then put your turn-in and continue as usual? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME! I read there is an anti-cheat where you cant redo your turn without the fact being transited with your turn.

Im a noob so forgive my noob Questions, but I would like to look around also to plan.

Yskonyn

AFAIK you can just redo your turn and resend the 2h file as long as the turn hasn't been hosted yet.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

gameleaper

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 20, 2013, 04:26:17 AM
AFAIK you can just redo your turn and resend the 2h file as long as the turn hasn't been hosted yet.

thanks, I dont want to redo, just lookaround. If you think Im ok I prob am, so thanks.

Yskonyn

Well if you want to look around, just load the turn in Dominions, look around, save and exit, but dont send in the turn.
You will get a new turn file anyway for the next one, overwriting the old.

gameleaper

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 20, 2013, 04:26:17 AM

No I just tried it, you have to replay your turn, you cant look at the current situation. I think this is why there is in-game deplomacy(you cant look at the game after you send your turn)

Yskonyn

Ah ok, that's interesting. I did not know that.
Well, make sure you properly conduct your intelligence gathering while playing the turn in the future then! ;)

gameleaper

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 20, 2013, 04:35:44 AM
Well if you want to look around, just load the turn in Dominions, look around, save and exit, but dont send in the turn.

save & exit that might do it if you save just before you end turn thanks

undercovergeek

Quote from: gameleaper on March 20, 2013, 04:40:09 AM
Quote from: Yskonyn on March 20, 2013, 04:35:44 AM

save & exit that might do it if you save just before you end turn thanks

weird - on mine i can reopen the game, it says 'from where i left off' and i can scope around to my hearts content - then just exit without saving

Huw the Poo

Geek's right. Send in your turn, then you can open it back up in game and do whatever you like; just don't bother saving. Llamaserver won't know any different.

gameleaper

I havnt reopened it because of fear of corrupting the game, but after I sent the turn It says NationName turn 2 , no continue. so I belive it goes from the begining of turn 2. sorry for any missunderstanding.

undercovergeek

yeah - thats the name of the game - click on that now and it will say restart or from where left off - then do what you want just dont save it and certainly dont send it to llama but you can do whatyou want to the turn file without sending it to llama - the next one from llama is a brand new turn file and overwrites everything youve done anyway

gameleaper

Fear over, I just clicked it then it asks continue, :) sorry! but now I know.

Phobos

I had a look at the statistics screen.

Graphs are off, but you can still get basic info on the other nations, such as the name of their pretender as well as who the greatest heroes of the world are.

I'm amusing myself trying to figure out who has what god.  Pretty sure Midgard has a big guy with a beard.