Dom 3 slow game (2 day turnaround)[closed]

Started by Yskonyn, March 04, 2013, 01:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

:o

OK, I may need to do a bit of reading on LA Ermor because...damn!

Yskonyn

One single turn in and you're already like that, Huw?
Crazy!

I am taking a rather unorthodox approach with LA Caelum this time and see where we will strand. ;) Exciting!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 19, 2013, 04:54:18 PM
One single turn in and you're already like that, Huw?
Crazy!

I can't believe how different LA Ermor is!  I have absolutely no idea where to start.  I have questions but they'd reveal too much about my nation if I ask them, so I need to do some reading.  Apologies if I take more or less the whole 48 hours to send my turn in; I'll try not to.

QuoteI am taking a rather unorthodox approach with LA Caelum this time and see where we will strand. ;) Exciting!

Yeah I've done the same thing for this game.  My pretender and dominion are crazy.  I hope it pays off!

Yskonyn

I have just read that my idea might have been nerfed from CBM v1.7 onwards... :(
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 19, 2013, 04:40:56 PM
:o

OK, I may need to do a bit of reading on LA Ermor because...damn!

What those other people don't understand is that killing you first ONLY MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!

burn him

burn him first
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

parone

lots of odd builds here?  my build is wacky and fun, but really impractical.  it is a "enjoy it while you last" build.

as for LA ermor, i recommend you start up a SP game and mess around.  it'll let you get familiar with the nation.  they are awesome-and awesomely time consuming!!!

and hu-don't think it cuts you any slack!!!  you MUST DIE

Huw the Poo

Bring it on, mortals!  First turn submitted finally.  I think I'm going to have some fun with this nation!

Not sure which nation to lay waste to first.  Probably Jomon.  I shall flail the skin from your samurais' bones, and do wee wee in their skulls!

byrdman57

Wow, everyone but me has submitted. We can play TWO turns today   :D

JasonPratt

^^Huw^^ That would be very wise.

If you can manage it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

byrdman57

That must have been the most powerful first turn in first turn history. The rest of you are DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

JasonPratt

That was a fairly awesome way to kick off, Byrd! Good job!

Nefaro

I'm just gonna hide, with my hippy satyrs, in the forest.  And carouse.  Make merry. 

Don't mind me.  ;)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Nefaro on March 19, 2013, 11:34:27 PM
I'm just gonna hide, with my hippy satyrs, in the forest.  And carouse.  Make merry. 

Don't mind me.  ;)

lute playing ponce, don your kaftan and find Ermor

Huw the Poo

The fallen dead of the Ermor empire keep rising from the ground and flocking to my banner.  Interesting!  They seem to want to kill all of Pythium.

Oh, go on then!

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 20, 2013, 01:50:16 AM
The fallen dead of the Ermor empire keep rising from the ground and flocking to my banner.  Interesting!  They seem to want to kill all of Pythium.

Oh, go on then!

lol - its like i was born to bad PR