iPad Battle of the bulge game

Started by Zulu1966, December 13, 2012, 05:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu1966

"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Barthheart

Yeah this is an instant buy for me.... but at 3 pm EST I'm in a damn meeting!  >:(

Barthheart

Downloading now..... but trapped in a meeting so not sure when I can try it out..... :P

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Barthheart

I wish... I'm about to give a talk.. :o

Keunert

bore them to death. and once they start rotting start gaming
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Barthheart

Nobody went to sleep!  8)

Now to sneak out.....

Barthheart

Ok, been playing since I got on my first plane at 7 am. Great game. Great fun and very slick UI. Looks great too. Fer $10 it's a steal.

More later.... Got a break through to exploit!
8)

smittyohio

Excellent game!  I was a little put off by the turn structure at first, but it works very well, and adds both tension and an extra layer of decision making.  I managed to hold on for a victory in my first game as the Axis in the long scenario.  The bulge was being systematically reduced when I manage to hit one of the timed victory levels.   Time will tell how much replayability there is, but it's off to a good start    ;D

jomni

Elegant game. I like the historical commentary for each day.

Bismarck

Jim Cobb

Barthheart

Who wants to play a game? How do we find each other?

Barthheart

This is a great game. I've had 5 asynch games so far, lost 4 won 1. What a blast. Replayablility so far is great. There are lots of ways to go about things. Allies have the hardest time winning but still lots of fun to play... a real challenge.

Common, someone friend me on that darn Game Center thingy and let's play!   8)

sandman2575

Quote from: Barthheart on January 04, 2013, 02:22:58 PM
This is a great game.

Gah...I'm trying to find excuses not to buy this, having already incurred some Xmas sales damage...this isn't helping...

I'm sure my will to resist will collapse soon enough --