Crusader Kings II Holy Fury Expansion

Started by DennisS, October 14, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WYBaugh

HoodedHorseJoe

Hmm, my apologies then, looks like I mis-interpreted what I was being told about the expansion.

Regarding previous DLCs, there's a suggestion that, if you're using random or shattered worlds, you might accidentally get early 'Game Over' states if you somehow end up accidentally converting to a religion that you don't have the DLC for.

The review on Strategy Gamer (that also made the DLC guide) goes into a bit more detail on this. I haven't tested it myself, so it's more "something to keep an eye out for".
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

Nefaro

Quote from: WYBaugh on November 19, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
Stupid question, do you need all previous DLC's before purchasing Fury or are they all standalone?

Way Of Life is almost universally recommended as one of the first DLCs you want to get.  It expands the event system greatly and adds some extra character stuff too IIRC.

Other than that DLC it's probably all left to preference.

Nefaro

My pagan Slavic warlord breeding program proceeds apace.  >:D

Gusington

That is one of the more frightening things you have typed on these boards.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on November 20, 2018, 01:34:30 PM
That is one of the more frightening things you have typed on these boards.

Probably not. 

Best not to dig, though.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on November 21, 2018, 06:10:27 PM
Syphillis is no joke.

Syphilitic Al Capone fishing in his swimming pool. 

Kinda joke-y. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd