WWII card games?

Started by Swatter, May 15, 2015, 09:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJK

Quote from: Rekim on May 18, 2015, 12:16:19 AM
That box is in amazing shape.

Bet that's a keeper.

It is in outstanding shape.  This was one of the several games there that this guy never got to play apparently. 
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

bayonetbrant

Gary - you do realize there's about 1500 people online that all hate you now, right?  :D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GJK

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 18, 2015, 05:31:21 AM
Gary - you do realize there's about 1500 people online that all hate you now, right?  :D

Well, I think that perhaps it was a bit of karma and restitution for losing $100 on the kickstarter fiasco.  ;)
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

I really should check my local Half Price Books and thrift stores more often. Though the few times I do, there's either nothing or just party game crapola.

bayonetbrant