Naval Warfare Simulations Announcement: Rule The Waves II

Started by Warship NWS, March 20, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MengJiao

Quote from: Staggerwing on March 21, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
How about 1st gen AShMs such as the He293 and FritzX? They did take out nearly 40 Allied ships in the Med.

Or the effects of the Washington Treaty and pre-Keysian economics?

Sir Slash

Or REAL subs that move and sink ships? Hopefully only the other guy's? And maybe an airplane or two.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Warship NWS

Quote from: Staggerwing on March 21, 2018, 07:04:04 PM
How about 1st gen AShMs such as the He293 and FritzX? They did take out nearly 40 Allied ships in the Med.

Quite possible they will be in there.. as well as jet aircraft. ;)
Christopher Dean
NWS Wargaming Store
http://www.nwswargaming.net

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Warship NWS

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2018, 08:11:22 AM
JET AIRCRAFT?

P-80s, Meteors, and Me-262s were combat operational prior to 1950.. ;)

No promises on details yet.. but it is quite possible they will be included.
Christopher Dean
NWS Wargaming Store

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DennisS

I am not going to have a legacy fleet. I am going to scrap every ship between 2,000 tons and 60,000 tons, and build a crap lot of subs, destroyers, and carriers. Muhahahaha....

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Trade you the Buccs even..... uhhh, no, maybe not.  :-[

DoctorQuest

Well I picked up Steam and Iron on sale to keep me busy in the meantime.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Warship NWS

Christopher Dean
NWS Wargaming Store