ASL Weekend Convention in Kansas

Started by bayonetbrant, January 07, 2015, 06:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

https://www.facebook.com/events/1517525535188285/

QuoteMarch Madness 2015
Olathe, KS 13-15 March 2015

Friday 0800 Hours - Sunday 1800 Hours

WEEKEND REGISTRATION $40 Pre-Registration $30 (Before March 1, 2015)

Saturday only Registration is $20.

Hotel info:

Hilton Garden Inn Olathe
12080 South Strang Line Road
Olathe, KS 66062
913-815-2345

There is no special hotel rate. There are several hotels in the area so people should be able to get a good rate at their favorite hotel (or use travel incentive points). The hotel is new and the area has plenty of restaurants of all types.

Five round format, select from a group of scenarios each round, a new scenario pack developed by club members will also be available for play. There will be mini-tournament on Saturday. Timed rounds will be played for the game championship.

The game room opens at 0800 on Friday, and the first competitive tournament round will be played at 12 PM. There will be a warm up round for players who arrive early to practice their ASL skills. The second round played at 7 PM. Hopefully this will make Saturday a more relaxed game day with only two rounds.

We'll have distinctive T-Shirts again this year, they are available for pre-order at $20 for all sizes. Reserve when you register or buy at the door (while supplies last). Please make checks payable to Dan Best and mail to P.O. Box 3643, Olathe, KS 66063 for early registration. For more information contact Dan Best DJBest30 at aol.com
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

many years ago I went to one of those in Cleveland with a bunch of CC players.  good times!
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on January 07, 2015, 09:13:39 PM
Sweet mother of goodness!  YES!

so are you getting a kitchen pass for the weekend to go play?