Russian propaganda

Started by besilarius, February 25, 2019, 07:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

https://www.rbth.com/history/330001-these-posters-show-why-soviets-strong

Had not seen most of these.  Some are quite good.
Would fit right into George Orwell's vision.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Ubercat

I wonder how many of these Jordan Peterson has hanging in his house?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Jarhead0331

Any Army that can suffer over 14,000,000 losses and still end up winning the war might as well consider itself pretty damn near invincible.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

pawelj

Without US help and the Western front they would have been nowhere.
"Britain and France had to choose between war and dishonour. They chose dishonour. They will have war." - Winston Churchill