Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me!

Started by PanzersEast, April 06, 2015, 10:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

Broke out my unplayed AH version of Blackbeard this weekend.... Solitaire against 2 of me hornswaggle Seadogs.  I was too young to appreciate any of these golden games from AH.

PE

besilarius

A little too random for my taste, but knew a group of about five gamers who played it multiplayer on a regular basis.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Nefaro

I've still not tried my copy of the new edition from GMT.  Not after I picked up Merchants & Marauders, which is similar but has more style to it.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Nefaro on April 06, 2015, 07:21:51 PM
I've still not tried my copy of the new edition from GMT.  Not after I picked up Merchants & Marauders, which is similar but has more style to it.

Incidentally, the M&M expansion is due out this week.

Nefaro

Quote from: Arctic Blast on April 06, 2015, 09:02:03 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on April 06, 2015, 07:21:51 PM

Incidentally, the M&M expansion is due out this week.

Pretty sure it's already available.  Noticed it in the "new & restocked" section of CSI yesterday, when I was checking other release dates.

Not sure I play M&M enough to pick it up, but then again there's the very high chance that it will sell out before long.  :-\  It definitely adds more detail in various aspects, and is basically a collection of optional mechanic additions.