Main Menu

GrogCast Season 5!

Started by bayonetbrant, July 07, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

That's cause yer a wanna be Frog.  :P

mirth

I would like to repatriate to Quebec.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

mirth

What I would expect from a guy frightened by the Martian Chronicles
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

WHEN I WAS 10, AWRIGHT? jeez

bayonetbrant

Quote from: BanzaiCat on July 30, 2017, 06:10:32 PM
WHEN I WAS 10, AWRIGHT? jeez

was that back when you were getting bitch-slapped?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

He's still getting bitch slapped.

BanzaiCat

mirth

BanzaiCat

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

mirth

Travolta's gonna be pissed!

bayonetbrant