MISS THIS AT YOUR COST ! Authentic turn-based Privateer PC game

Started by gameleaper, April 15, 2017, 12:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/rogue-three-privateer

https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UvMTM0ODE3LzYxODU1MC5wbmc=/original/XSFGhm.png

this is a roguelike, space adventure, with random missions that involve many things to complete, its old skool 2d retro flavour.

gameleaper

added black markets, & pirate outposts, improved missile strikes

gameleaper

gameleaper

added a camera mode, so you can see all zones local things like ships etc..

finished the graphics

finished balancing stats

its done, that's it

I like this better than smugglers 4 & 5, I would of bought this, its fantastic

RyanE

You might want to consider toning down the overly dramatic thread topics.  I feel like I am reading the script from a late-night TV commercial.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

gameleaper

Quote from: RyanE on April 16, 2017, 01:26:09 PM
You might want to consider toning down the overly dramatic thread topics.  I feel like I am reading the script from a late-night TV commercial.

I deserve that, but THE GAME IS SO DAMED GOOD :) hope to do worse games in the future :) sorry :) if you look at the screenshot it has a TV :)

Jarhead0331

I agree with RyanE...

The large script and multiple thread bumps are truly unnecessary. People see and appreciate your games. If they want to comment they will, but don't try to force it. Let your work speak for itself. Heck, if you'd like, I'd be willing to give you your own subforum in the game development and DIY section. PM me if you're interested.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

gameleaper

JH that's very kind of you, but I'm on a loser if I cant give away turn-based games to wargamers, I think I should play them more from now on, the games out now are to good for us little indies.

PS I just saw vietnan 65 30% off so if you can get them for that, then my little projects ah... probably time for me to grasfully retire my app creations.

but thankyou so much JH , your a great help.

DennisS

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 16, 2017, 01:43:36 PM
I agree with RyanE...

The large script and multiple thread bumps are truly unnecessary. People see and appreciate your games. If they want to comment they will, but don't try to force it. Let your work speak for itself. Heck, if you'd like, I'd be willing to give you your own subforum in the game development and DIY section. PM me if you're interested.

I think that this is a reasonable action.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: gameleaper on April 16, 2017, 02:17:59 PM
JH that's very kind of you, but I'm on a loser if I cant give away turn-based games to wargamers, I think I should play them more from now on, the games out now are to good for us little indies.

PS I just saw vietnan 65 30% off so if you can get them for that, then my little projects ah... probably time for me to grasfully retire my app creations.

but thankyou so much JH , your a great help.

If you reconsider don't hesitate to ask. We're more than happy to highlight your work and give you your own little corner!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18