Origins 2018 ~ June 13-17 (Columbus OH)

Started by bayonetbrant, June 21, 2017, 07:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

I was appalled at the quality of the game masters at the last one.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

He didn't even have a proper whiskey glass.  :DD
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

He didn't even clip the counters for the games I was running.

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

MetalDog

Oh, I don't know.  I had several drunken phone calls from mirth trying to talk him in to driving to Origins and out of whining about how he was going to have to work.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

airboy

My Call of Cthulhu scenario was accepted by Rogue Cthulhu so I'll be going as a "club member" this year.  I'm not sure if I'll run more than one session of my scenario.  I could also run Eldritch Horror - but I probably won't so I can play more games myself.

MetalDog

You were a Cthulu playin' fool in June.  When I met you Sunday morning, you had been at it since Wednesday.  That's some dedication, brother!   O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Cyrano

It galls me that I need to reserve a room this flipping early, but I really should get around to that.

@Brant:  Re: Commitment to playing one game, "they" are coming for sure, right?

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Cyrano on November 20, 2017, 09:36:28 PM
@Brant:  Re: Commitment to playing one game, "they" are coming for sure, right?

No, not for sure.  No one is "for sure" until there's a deposit down.

I'm trying to make it happen, but we have to make it happen w/in the framework Origins has given us  :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers