More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

JasonPratt

Quote from: mirth on July 06, 2013, 01:18:20 PM

^^ Fake. I'm over 40 and unmarried and I don't have a bunch of... cats... barging in my door.

(Although I like cats, so admittedly that would be kind of awesome. And sneezy.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 07, 2013, 02:16:01 PM

Probably one of the aides to that Congressman worried about Guam capsizing.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Centurion40

Sums up why I liked the Air Force A LOT better!
Any time is a good time for pie.

GDS_Starfury

wheres the picture of Navy guys at 6m surfing?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

JasonPratt

Quote from: Centurion40 on July 08, 2013, 12:16:58 AM
Sums up why I liked the Air Force A LOT better!

What the photo doesn't say is that they just got to sleep for their one hour per day, having finally collapsed in exhaustion despite the GODAWFUL ROARS OF AIRCRAFT ENGINES going on around them.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 08, 2013, 09:31:36 AMdespite the GODAWFUL ROARS OF AIRCRAFT ENGINES going on around them.

dude - c'mon... I slept on tank ranges for years with no problem ;)

Barthheart

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 08, 2013, 09:54:23 AM
Quote from: JasonPratt on July 08, 2013, 09:31:36 AMdespite the GODAWFUL ROARS OF AIRCRAFT ENGINES going on around them.

dude - c'mon... I slept on tank ranges for years with no problem ;)

theres a reason why the Air Force lets women fly.  at some point the Generals figured if your gonna have a bunch of stuck up bitches working for ya, go to the source.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Steelgrave

Quote from: Barthheart on July 08, 2013, 10:26:46 AM

You know, if you drop the "L", the sign still makes perfect sense  ;D .........just sayin'.