More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Quote from: Centurion40 on June 05, 2013, 08:44:30 AM
Gotta be a fake.  That spider's almost the size of the window!!  :o

or maybe its on the front of a security cam with a really tiny wall climbing snake

Marty Ward

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on June 05, 2013, 11:12:00 AM
Oz snakes have the worst poison.

There's such a thing as a best poison? :)
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Windigo

Quote from: Marty Ward on June 05, 2013, 03:10:02 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on June 05, 2013, 11:12:00 AM
Oz snakes have the worst poison.

There's such a thing as a best poison? :)

Hello?!!   alcohol?!  .....  duh!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

Brant
that is such an American poli-grognati joke.... just doesn't strike me as humourful.... wth??? maybe its just too early for me.... COFFEE!!

GDS_Starfury

Maybe it because you don't have a navy
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

JasonPratt

^^ Dang I hate it when the Protoss Carrier arrives.

(Unless I'm the one with the Protoss Carrier...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Bison

JasonPratt

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 06, 2013, 11:24:55 AM
You sure sunk that one!

I am embarrassed to say it took me until just now to realize what you did there. My brain must have been sore, you know? {sigh}

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant